miércoles, 16 de enero de 2008

A Passion for Argentina

Argentina is a beautiful country, with a vast variety of landscapes, climates, as well as a interesting combination of sub cultures due to the diversity of people that live here. It has the excellent food, beautiful weather, friendly people and excellent natural resources. It was, not so long ago, a land of hope that received millions of immigrants looking for a better life, and became one of the richest countries on Earth.
But things aren’t so bright nowadays. After decades of terrible leadership, both democratic and military, poverty, corruption and insecurity have grown. Looking at the moral, social and economic declination of my beloved country in the last (70? 90?) years, I believe it is time a new generation of honest, brave and able people take the reigns of the country, in order to place once more as a land of hope and dreams. I want to be part of that generation, offering my talents, my work and my time.
In this Blog I shall be sharing some of my ideas and plans to try to make Argentina a better place.

1 comentario:

Magdalena Day dijo...

Hi Mark!
I really like your blog,
welcome to blogosphere!
:)
tuti